Sometimes you can write a blog or you can just leave the recipe to do the talking. This is definitely one of those occasions where the recipe will do all the talking.
If I said here’s a slab of chocolate that’ll boost your energy and is made with real, healthy ingredients would you believe me? Even after all our time together do you think I’d lie to you?
I know, I could hardly believe it myself, but here it is a chocolatey, yummy slab of absolute deliciousness that is also antioxidant, magnesium and omega 3 rich. Let me introduce you to my chocolate seed slices, topped with coconut and rose. This recipe really is a treat!
300g medjool dates
2 tbsp vanilla
50g cacao/unsweetened coco powder
150g ground almond
50g hazelnuts choppped
30g pistachios chopped
50g sunflower seeds
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp Linwoods flaxseed
30g friend gogi berries
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1. Blend the dates, cacao, vanilla,& coconut oil in a processor.
2. Pour into a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
3. Transfer the mix to a lined baking tray and flatten, levelling out with the back of a spoon.
4. Sprinkle on coconut and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
5. Then slice, eat and enjoy.
Check out the rest of my website for more healthy recipes with no added sugar, along with help and advice on living a low or no sugar lifestyle.
You can find out more about the benefits of cutting out excess sugar from your diet hey watching my video below or reading my blog here.
And if you would like to experience all of the benefits of a sugar detox you can sign up to my 21 Day Sugar Detox here.